1. Don't bath in water too hot!
2. Add 2 tbs. of Baking Soda to alkaline the water (I purchase my Bicarbonate of Soda from a health food shop)
3. Add a few drops of your favorite bath oil (natural) I like lavender oil.
4. Use a natural soap - Aloe Vera, oatmeal, - no fragrance.. all natural
5. Soak in water for at least twenty minutes until all thick plaques are soft
6. Use exfoliating gloves to wash away flaky, loose skin. Exfoliate gently to avoid plaques from bleeding. It is important to remove any loose skin before you moisturize.
7. Be careful when shaving legs (women) Use a razor that is flexible.
8. Pat your skin dry with a soft towel. Dry thoroughly.
9. Immediately after drying your skin -apply your Vitamin D cream to your psoriasis affected areas. (Diavonex if your Doctor has prescribed it)
10. Apply a good non ionic moisturizing cream to you whole body - fragrance free.
11. Bathe Daily. It is important to keep your body soft and moisturized.
12. Make your bath time - your time. Read a book or magazine, pop your laptop on a stool nearby and watch your favorite show, chill out and listen to your favorite relaxing music.